5/18/13

Yikes, 2 months fly by!

OK. BIG apologies for going almost 2 months with no post!! Hope I didnt lose my blog stalkers. We're back! Carl and I made a swift decision to tear up the 50 year old green shag carpet in preparation for Junes crawling and face plants. None too soon. We are just back in our home and she has started rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. Now just to figure out how to go forwards. She has no problem going backwards which creates lots of fussing when she ends up getting farther away from where she wants to be.

I dont know how I should recap these last two months. It feels like so much has happened. Here goes:

 Mom and June going on a hike.

 She found her thumb and was doing really well at soothing herself....then she got 2 teeth and no more thumb sucking. I have to admit I am sad about it since it really did calm her.
 
June loves her Aunties!
 
June with Aunt Cindy
 
 She tries to get the strawberries off of her pants. Its pretty funny.

 Beginning to prop herself up.

 June loves to play with her feet.

 She also loves the jumper! 






 Just started foods recently. She likes to eat food but her body is having a harder time with it.


At 5 1/2 months...getting bigger!

and more progress to come :)


1 comment:

  1. The many faces of June! My, how she changes and to think she is 6 months now. I like her "Queen of the tub" picture, picking strawberries, and anytime she smiles. Hmmmmwonder why no thumbsucking. Were her 2 teeth too sharp??

    ReplyDelete